Clive Davis is the chef proprietor of The Green Cafe
I grew up in Herefordshire, attended Hereford Catering College and moved to London at the age of 20. I spent the next fifteen years in London, gaining experience in various styles of food and restaurants –
- Bentleys under Tony Cameron
- Pied a Terre under Richard Neat
- Four Seasons Hotel under Jean Christophe Novelli
- Bibendum under Matthew Harris
- The Brackenbury under Marcia Chang/Rowley Leigh
- Zafferano under Giorgio Locatelli
- Kensington Place Fish Shop under Rowley Leigh
I am well travelled working in Sydney, Switzerland and on a private yacht on the French Riviera.
My dream was always to open my own restaurant, and I like to think we have contributed to the development of a modern British cafe style of food, based on the best produce we can find. I have been influenced by our own cultural diversity and travelling through out the world. My favourite dining experiences have been where the food is served in a relaxed fun atmosphere.